Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

descriptionHow to install oscam on ipbox 910hd? EmptyHow to install oscam on ipbox 910hd?

more_horiz
I have installed the image "sifteam-e2-ee-1.5_tid1.3-cuberevo_mini2-flash" on my IPBox 910HD
Can you tell me which version of oscam should i install and how?
I have tried to install several versions with "blue-addons-install addons from file" but it always stop with the "Error installing package"

descriptionHow to install oscam on ipbox 910hd? EmptyRe: How to install oscam on ipbox 910hd?

more_horiz
Hello!

You need a flash version for url2, get out of / addons / oscam 93-b, / ftp via komander total box / var / etc / emud / emu / oscam93-b / swn 4743 here oscam copy / rename in the,, oscam ,, / I wonder! prescribe? yes / execute attribute 755

Sorry for the speech, I translated with Google! Can someone comes, which helps, one who knows English!

my url2.conf = ,, src/gz url2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ,,

Or take the manual install here oscam.jpk and addons. Copy via FTP the file jpk / temp /

descriptionHow to install oscam on ipbox 910hd? EmptyRe: How to install oscam on ipbox 910hd?

more_horiz
Thanks cefreman for your answer

I have just installed the oscam 93b manual and i configured it to connect to my cccam server
But there are many freezes every few seconds. I tried and some other versions including 4743 but only 93b is working.

By the way what is the "pcsc" version and how i will find out if my receiver have this?

descriptionHow to install oscam on ipbox 910hd? Emptyoscam-svn5953

more_horiz
chrism wrote:
Thanks cefreman for your answer

I have just installed the oscam 93b manual and i configured it to connect to my cccam server
But there are many freezes every few seconds. I tried and some other versions including 4743 but only 93b is working.

By the way what is the "pcsc" version and how i will find out if my receiver have this?

Try oscam-svn5953 or oscam 4658

in the /var/etc/emud/emu/oscam93-b/config oscam.cfg , oscam.serwer , oscam.user --> execute atribut 755

more_horiz
Where can i get oscam 93-b?

more_horiz
No link goes any further
Say where to install the oscam and the settings and put them if it's such a secret you say in pm
{/ Var / etc / emud / emu / oscam93-b / config oscam.cfg, oscam.serwer, oscam.user -> execute attribute 755} This option does not work and is not complete and the path for the binary

more_horiz
sole1 wrote:
No link goes any further
Say where to install the oscam and the settings and put them if it's such a secret you say in pm
{/ Var / etc / emud / emu / oscam93-b / config oscam.cfg, oscam.serwer, oscam.user -> execute attribute 755} This option does not work and is not complete and the path for the binary

Instaleaza o imagine Enigma2 PKT sau Hdmu,versiuni noi,se poate descarca oscam .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply