Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

Hybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
cossiemk1
raskolnikoov
luisan1977
shark
8 posters

descriptionHybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani EmptyHybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani

more_horiz
Hybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani

Screenshots from test image:

Hybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani IYOTv

Hybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani 1V7cf

Hybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani Zo3Gy

Hybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani HJAeo

To download emus (oscam,wicard,gbox,mgcamd,camd3)

MENU-PLUGINS-SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT-ADVANCED OPTIONS-PACKET MANAGEMENT

DOWNLOAD

Mirror DOWNLOAD

descriptionHybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani EmptyRe: Hybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani

more_horiz
Are there image for ipbox910?

descriptionHybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani EmptyRe: Hybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani

more_horiz
No, only for 91HD.

descriptionHybrid Openpli image 91HD mod by Ghani EmptyUsers shout for IP910HD version!!!

more_horiz
shark wrote:
No, only for 91HD.
Will you release a 910HD version then?

more_horiz
Probably not,it depends on Ghani, I will ask him about this.

more_horiz
A lot of thanks Shark for answer a Ghani.

more_horiz
Can i rename to usb_update.img an flash from USB?? Or how should i do this?

more_horiz
This is an USB image,it runs from a flashdrive, in Tutorials section search for install method

more_horiz
shark wrote:
This is an USB image,it runs from a flashdrive, in Tutorials section search for install method
I have never updated my 91HD by other metod than from a usb stick with usb_update.img, so this is new to me. Trying to get my old IpBox 91HD to work properly, but i don`t understand how to flash it so i get the latest PLI to work.
I tried the tutorial section, but didn`t find anything for 91HD that was usefull, can you please link me??

more_horiz
video tutorial

first one simple, second one with more partitions for 2-3-4 images

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You must have another image installed in flash , multiboot also installed (http://ipbox.friendhood.net/t623-multiboot-pkt-bmt-vers-5), and an usb flash drive attached to the receiver

more_horiz
Dear Friends,

Can i put this image in my cube reveo 250hd?

Which image i can insert in my CUBE REVO 250HD?

Thanks

more_horiz
Yeah right... I think it`s going in the trash, so much pain in the ass just to install an image on this piece of shit tuner Razz

more_horiz
telnet
password ?

more_horiz
password:Hybrid

more_horiz
thanks very much

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply