Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

descriptionPKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD EmptyPKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD

more_horiz
PKT SVN-3072 HYPERION v4.5 Image
SH4 Duckbox Project GIT-5767

PKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD 2hd2oeh

Added by PKT:
[ALL] fix cam start at startup tuner
[XPEEDLX] Add Correction time in deepstandby
[ALL] fix scrollbar
[SH4] add new WiFi Driver Manager
- restart GUI is required to detect WLAN stick on main network setup
- all drivers directly from GIT should be supported
- 'try driver' can be selected only when all driver is inactive
- eth0 is automatically up when 'disable driver' is selected
[ARIVA] fix vfd plugin
[ariva] GS fix on ledREC
[SH4] samba update and 2GB fix
[sh4] fix samba setup if IPV6 in kernel is enabled
[sh4] update rtmpdump and librtmp for IPTV Player
[sh4] eplayer image in NOR 32MB optimalization
[SH4] SyncTime - fix update script
[mips] fix tuxtxt encoding
[sh4] Removed CrossEPG from image - now only on feed
[sh4] add mount by LABEL in HDD Manager
[spark] fix multiboot
[UFS910] fix networking restart
[MIPS] fix start/stop/restart emu on standby
[MIPS] fix NetworkBrowser on sf8
[MIPS] add hbbtv indicator on Silver & Red skin
[ALL] fix detecting network interface and code optimization
[SH4] fix esi cooler standby
[MIPS] Shoutcast update
[all] add Memory Cleaner
[MIPS] fix Channel Control
[MIPS] fix GS on InpuDevice
[all] add NTFS to HDD Manager and ntfs-3g support
[MIPS] fix Start DLNA server
[MIPS] fix time correct on xpeedlx1
[MIPS] fix showing CPU clock
[ALL] add IPTV Player optimalisation
[CUBEREVO] fix BootPlus
[SH4] disable clear cache for UFS910
[MIPS] add missing renderer for better skins compatibility
[SH4] add UFS913
[ALL] fix manual backup restore
[MIPS] add mising files for LCD4Linux
[ALL] many other bugfixes not included in this changelog

Special THX to TDT, OpenPLI, OE-alliance and all betatesters.

FTP login: root, passwd: pkteam

9900HD flash image

9900HD usb image

9900HD multiboot image

99HD flash image

99HD usb image

99HD multiboot image

55HD flash image

55HD usb image

55HD multiboot image

descriptionPKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD EmptyRe: PKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD

more_horiz
Thanks!!

descriptionPKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD EmptyRe: PKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD

more_horiz
Question Question Question Embarassed Embarassed
This link is broken. can someone please help me. how to properly flesht ipbox 55HD.

more_horiz
Links are ok, they just go to an advert page . Top right corner wait 5,4,3,2,1 seconds than SKIP

descriptionPKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD EmptyI have an IPBOX 910hd will this work?

more_horiz
Hi, i have an ipbox 910 not currently using, looking for firmware that is updated and would make the box usable, weather it is pay service or not. Any help is appreciated, as i am new to these boxes, been using XBMC. THanks in andvance.  Question

more_horiz
This is the wrong section for your question . Use the Ipbox 91/900/910/9000HD category. You can install original based images and enigma2 images to your box. Do a search on the forum and in the tutorials

descriptionPKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD EmptyPKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD

more_horiz
Hi,
I'd like to install the image PKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD for my decoder IPBOX 55HD. The problem is which is the compatible/working softcam (i.e. MGCCAM, OSCAM) to be installed ? Please let me know if you have this information. Until know I didn't find nothing 

Thanks so much

more_horiz
PKT images have an included bluepanel, so you can download from the feed your favourite emulator, mgcamd, oscam....

descriptionPKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD Empty PKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD »

more_horiz
Hi, it is good to know that. Unfortunately I don't know, I don't have a softcam to be installed with this Image. I'm approacing these technologies right now and it is good to have suggestion on what is better. So,  could you please share a link where I can get it ?

Thanks so much for you attention
//

more_horiz
If you already installed the Pkt 4.5 image , look for Pkt Bluepanel and emumanager

more_horiz
Hi Shark,
If I understood well this means that if I install PKT v4.5 image for Ipbox 55/99/9900HD then the emulator will be automatically chosen and no emulator extra file will have to be added after the installation of the image. That's in other words the emulator to be included is embedded in this version of Image. 

Thanks so much and best regards

more_horiz
If you install the image, in the PKT Blue panel you have the emu manager, you can download online the emulator that you need.

more_horiz
Hi Shark,
I've installed the PKT 4.5 image on my IPbox 55 Hd, but there is no possibility to download a cam emulator as you say. In fact the Emu Manager doesn't permit any chosen and selection of emulator. Instead it is possible to select several emulator cam from plugin option. But I really don't know which is the right chosen with the loaded image. 
Let say that now I'd like just to know the emulator cam to be installad for this PKT 4.5 Image and especially how install it and how to configure with my c:line. For your info my provider sent a c:line ahving the hollowing format:
C: .

Hopefully you can help,
Best regards

more_horiz
Download from plugins the oscam emulator and you need to convert your cline to a format recognized by oscam. Oscam has more configuration files as cccam, you need oscam.conf,oscam.server.oscam.user for starting.
Ftp to your box and find these configuration files.(usually in etc/tuxbox/config or etc/keys or var/tuxbox/config or var/keys) You must edit the oscam.server like this:

Example

C: server port username userpassword

in oscam.reader

you must have

[reader]
label = Cline
protocol = cccam
device = server,port
user = username
password = userpassword
group = 1

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply