Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

PGI 1.5.1 FINAL

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Pogifej
Fortrims
Conglomera
batman76
voha888
senateur
Twixxx
scipione
prove
azote
salvatore.buonomo.1671
magnum69
shark
17 posters

descriptionPGI 1.5.1 FINAL - Page 2 EmptyPGI 1.5.1 FINAL

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

PGI 1.5.1 final
Thanks to pacco!

Code:

- Fix : EPG -column in the channel list did not appear immediately
- Fix : When a recording ends on a channel while you are in the time shift , the screen remains black
- Fix : The sleep timer could not be disabled once it has been turned on
- Fix : USB sticks were not recognized by the media browser if no other medium was connected ( ie neither HDD nor NFS)
- Fix : When transponder scan , the total number of transponders increased if no signal was present on the current transponder
- Fix : The last option "Sequence Repeat" was missing during initial setup of an LNB
- New : New script for downloading a current db.dat with current transponder list from the Internet (all channels and settings will be lost ! )
- Update: WiFi driver now recognize also sticks with the USB IDs: 2001:3 C15 ( RT2870 ) and 2001:3 C1B ( RT3070 )
- Update: busybox , dosfstools , dropbear , e2fsprogs , freetype , fribidi , iptables , mc sqlite , usb_modeswitch and satellite / transponder DB

91HD Flash

91HD Usb

900HD Flash

900HD usb

910HD Flash

910HD Usb

9000HD Flash

9000HD Usb

Last edited by shark on 2014-10-14, 15:11; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPGI 1.5.1 FINAL - Page 2 EmptyRe: PGI 1.5.1 FINAL

more_horiz
How can the smartcard reader driver be activated on this image? Is it not included?

more_horiz
Install addon v.012 through the webinterface, there you have the emulators, and change the config files with yours

more_horiz
Thanks for the prompt help!

Questions:
- are there other plugins for this image? if yes, is there a place where they can be downloaded?
- is there an easy way to select from the remote e.g. only HD channels from the list of all channels?
- is there a better tool than PC-Editor 1.2.60? This kind of screws up the database

Thank you!

more_horiz
3x no

more_horiz
Hello!

Sorry to ask a newbie question, but after i read the instructions i can not install de PGI in flash of 910hd.
I follow this tutorial:

- unzip downloaded file to your PC

- Copy file from your PC into USB flash memory and rename it into "usb_update.img"

- IMPORTANT: Use "Safety remove USB device" function before disconnecting your USB flash memory from PC !

- Turn off your receiver (Standby+OK on front panel) and connect USB memory to USB (host) connector on your receiver.

- Press and hold Standby on front panel until "BOOTING" message appears on display,
press Up button . "USB UPGRADE" message should appear on display of your receiver - software update performs automatically.

- Wait until DONE message appears and restart your receiver.

I rename the usb_config.img or the  usb_kernel_root_db.img  but i cannot install.
Any sugestions or new instructions?

Thank you

more_horiz
salve a tutti ho un ipbox 9000hd ho installato da flash pendrive questa immagine erasing flashing done quando lo accendo mi rimane su booting e si ferma li , ho rinominato il file usb_kernel_root_db.img in usb_update.img qualche suggerimento grazie

more_horiz
Try another multiboot version.

more_horiz
Sorry, for my bad English. What image for ipbox 99HD ?

descriptionPGI 1.5.1 FINAL - Page 2 EmptyChannels

more_horiz
Hi guys,
could you suggest me any tools to reorder the channels in the DB?

Or if you have any xml file.

Thx

more_horiz
Please help I have a 91hd and downloaded the 91HD USB but rather than finding an IMG file in the archive, I found a complete set of directories... how am I supposed to use that ?

Please note that I had E2 PKT installed prior to that, then flashed the box with Kraken but it refused to boot and kept displaying E2-F at startup before freezing on Kraken displayed then it goes standby. A friend of mine told me to try-out PGI.

This is my first attempt at installing images so please assume that I'm complete newbie...

more_horiz
Ok I have figured it out... Had to get 91HD Flash rather than 91HD USB but now I have to keep pressing the "0" key on my remote control in boot-up sequence to make it start otherwise I end up with Error 80 during boot ; Weird Neutral !
Moreover I have installed the emu plugins using the link you provided through Webinterface and believe I was successful since "CS Control" appeared in Menu.
Now I want to connect to cardsharing server and start to receive channels, so where can I find a step-by-step guide for beginners on how to setup a connection to a server ?
Thank you !

more_horiz
Edit the oscam server and user files on the webinfo page .

more_horiz
Thank you Shark I connected to a mgcamd free server. I have a couple of other questions :
Does it support CCCam ? Moreover, is there any graphical software to for working with those scripts instead of typing in text mode ?

more_horiz
Cccam doesn't work on sh4 chip based receivers only on mips. so you can use mgcamd or oscam for your lines and make all the configs over webif or through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
Hi.
Is there a guide on how to install the PGI image on an IPBOX 910 in flash?

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply