Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

descriptionHow to unlock online features of TitanNit EmptyHow to unlock online features of TitanNit

more_horiz

Unlock full features of your receiver here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

! PLEASE READ FIRST!

IMPORTANT: Write the serial number of your receiver and the Board's ID as a comment in the order! The serial number can be found on the device (example DGHR05SS0140SH997) and the Board ID (AA. ..) in the menu of the receiver.

Procedure:

Download the TitanNit software.

Perform the upgrade using the instructions.

Let us know then the serial number and the board-id . The serial number can be found on the bottom of the device and the board-id in the menu of the receiver (Main Menu -> System -> Unlock receiver).

Please choose as shipping method pick up from store, so you have no shipping costs calculated! Customers who can not select a pick up from store, will receive a separate order confirmation that does not include shipping costs.

You receive the required unlock code within 48 hours after receipt of payment and submission of complete data by e-mail!

Over the weekend, there is no activation!

The TitanNit software combines the advantages of the existing systems E2 and neutrino.

Last edited by shark on 2018-01-08, 20:14; edited 5 times in total

descriptionHow to unlock online features of TitanNit EmptyRe: How to unlock online features of TitanNit

more_horiz
Link for unlock payment updated in the first post

descriptionHow to unlock online features of TitanNit Emptyhelp me

more_horiz
hello good afternoon I have a problem when entering menu system receiver unlock it does not leave me the id and ipbox tells me this unlocked, and the id does not leave me, please help I want to install this image paying 25 euros but I'm a little lost. regards

descriptionHow to unlock online features of TitanNit EmptyRe: How to unlock online features of TitanNit

more_horiz
I realized I have not put the serial in the payment .How can I add?
Thanks

more_horiz
I think they will contact you, but on weekends no unlocking, only weekdays.

more_horiz
shark wrote:
I think they will contact you, but on weekends no unlocking, only weekdays.

Ok.Thanks

more_horiz
Hristos a inviat!

Detin ipbox91 si pana acum cateva zile am avut instalate versiunile 1.62 si 1.64 cu 14 zile free.Totul ok , dar dupa terminarea termenului nu mai pot accesa root/root, conexiunea pc-ttc si nici accesa meniul plugins.
Apelez la d-voastra pentru un raspuns sau o sugestie .
Doresc sa stiu daca cineva a putut realiza conexiunea pc-ttc dupa expirarea termenului?
Am obtinut adresele feed ale titanit si atemio de pe forumul lor si atata timp cat nu pot accesa aceasta conexiune totul e inzadar...
Astept un raspuns...

Multumesc anticipat.

more_horiz
Raspunsul e simplu: fara plata nu beneficiezi de ftp, nici de functii extra.

more_horiz
Banuiam...Multumesc de raspuns.
Este singura img. care avea ceea ce cautam( pentru ipbox)si....   ....poate pe viitor vor scoate o img. free.

more_horiz
What should be inserted in reply to "Gutschein-Code "

and in reply to "Notes for ordering and delivery:"

I shall be grateful.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply