Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

descriptionhelp problems ith 650 hd with last firmare Emptyhelp problems ith 650 hd with last firmare

more_horiz
I bought a cryptobox650 hd but I can not access the extra menu ( xtra > 0000 ) does not happen anything ... I have the latest firmware can help please

descriptionhelp problems ith 650 hd with last firmare EmptyRe: help problems ith 650 hd with last firmare

more_horiz
Try this patched fw

650HD V1.09.13835_Patch_SW-D with portugese language

Added Slovak, Czech, Hungarian FastScan on FreeSAT/UPC
   Fixed double scan TP search
   Fix .mkv and .avi freeze
   Fix SECA

DOWNLOAD

descriptionhelp problems ith 650 hd with last firmare Emptyhelp

more_horiz
good afternoon
I think this is already the firmware that I have but I will try again Smile thank you for your help.
to the hidden menu is ?(xtra's> 0000) or other code?  in my crypto 600 hd that was the code, but already told me so much that I am in doubt

descriptionhelp problems ith 650 hd with last firmare EmptyRe: help problems ith 650 hd with last firmare

more_horiz
If your sw is the official one, then it has no extra menu, the one I posted is from 23.04.2015 and it's a patched software.
Waiting for an answer if it works, xtra 0000

descriptionhelp problems ith 650 hd with last firmare Emptythanks

more_horiz
Now works Smile
Thank you "shark" for your help
often said firmware but should have said software Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply