Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

descriptionOscam client & CCcam Server EmptyOscam client & CCcam Server

more_horiz
Hello, i have ipbox 99hd with oscam as client with abcom image 2012, not the latest.
because my reader don't work with M7 card i need to connect to dm500 siftem with cccam.
i have about 200-250 ms latency on oscam log.
it's ok o ihave some configuration problem and its possible to improve this time?
when i switch from free to crypted channel for to lock and descrambly it's necessary about 1 minut, it's ok or too slow?

thank you to all

descriptionOscam client & CCcam Server EmptyRe: Oscam client & CCcam Server

more_horiz
1 minute it's like an eternity, it's too much. Normally it's between 2-5 seconds.

more_horiz
What you think?
my cccam have only fline for share with my other decoder in domestic lan and oscam configuration have only configured user for dvapi,user for cccam and reader for remote cccam.
you have some suggestion for improve latency time?

more_horiz
I would suggest to try with other oscam version too, please give me also your configs in PM, I will try to help you these days.

more_horiz
the only one version of oscam i'll be able to instal was 5932, because i have try to upgrade after install and configured.

i replace the binary oscam with new version, but dont start anymore.
i have see in other folder a file called oscam.so but in all version downloaded from oscam.to this file there aren't.

if you have any suggestion for other version of oscam for ipbox 99hd with abcom 2012 january software you can help me.
i have try all software in this forum in flash memory. sifteam and indb7 and many other i have many green screen and reboot.
the only one was working correctly was the latest nebula, but in my decoder was very, very, very slow, unusable.

you think if i put some other software like nebula to boot from hard disk it's very very fast for use?

descriptionOscam client & CCcam Server EmptyReader M7

more_horiz
Hello, i've try to read a mediaset premium card with oscam reader.
it's correct or i need to use other card reader like mgcamd and oscam only for decrypt?
thank you

descriptionOscam client & CCcam Server EmptyPartially resolved

more_horiz
I have partially resolvet with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
on original abcom software. now it's all more fast, below 1 second, but the mediaset premium card it's no possible to read in local cardreader.
someone know if internal cardreader of ipbox 99hd it's not compatible with this card or it's oscam not read correctly?

more_horiz
Hello Shark, now i'm good in local network with oscam or mgcam or cccamd with about 250ms.

fo to connect to cccam remote cccam server i've try the same emu but the result are very bad!

wichone it's better for cccam remote for you?

and wich image it's better for this ? abcom or pkt

thank you

more_horiz
With the images it's a question for you, wich one you like better. As for the emu I use oscam as client/ server for cccam and it's working ok. Depends on what version do you use. You must find a version that handles the internal card well and it's stable ex. 4736-4744 or newer 6089, but you can also check other builds too.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply