Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
WELCOME TO IPBOX RECEIVERS FORUM!
TO ACCESS THE WHOLE SITE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER.

Sat Receivers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

descriptionHi all, help is needed, TOTAL NEWBIE  EmptyHi all, help is needed, TOTAL NEWBIE

more_horiz
Hi, just a person trying to get an outdated AB IPBOX 910 upgraded with the best image. Yet i have no idea of what constitutes best. Anyways, have a usb stick, HDMU image tar.gz file ending, when i start my cuberevo it wont update. Could use the help of anyone willing to give some. Thanks for taking the time to read this.  Sad

descriptionHi all, help is needed, TOTAL NEWBIE  EmptyRe: Hi all, help is needed, TOTAL NEWBIE

more_horiz
There are flash images for this receiver and usb images. The flash images can be installed from an usb and the have the .img name, the one you mentioned is an usb image, so it runs from usb. That means you must have an image already installed in flash with multiboot so you can switch between the two sofwares.

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply